It's now 1.35 a.m. and I can't seem to fall asleep so I decided to prep my blog a bit...my first blog =)
It's a few hours to the final fitting of my wedding gown...guess that's the thing that's keeping me up till now...I'm so excited and kept thinking about how things will go tomorrow....and it seems that there are some other things going thru my mind...
I had once again resigned from my job...and I have to start looking for a part-time job so as to be able to survive on my own till I fly off to the States...and I've been tossing and turning in my bed for the past 2 hours thinking about what I should be doing...I really have no idea at all....so lost............................
Can anyone help me??? Any lobangs??
Anyways....I will TRY my VERY BEST to update this blog regularly....especially when I'm not in Singapore....so that I can let those who care about me know how I've been doing....
I think I'm gonna try to sleep again....hope that I won't be as excited to doze off...it's so tiring to lie in bed feeling exhausted but can't fall asleep....*cross my fingers and pray that I'll be able to fit the gown*
The last time the lady from the bridal shop took my measurement, I had gained (to our amazement) half an inch throughout my body (including my hips which originally is ALREADY HUGE!!!!! "-_-) since my ROM which was only about 5 months ago!!!! I almost died of heart attack on the spot....
*sighs loudly*
There I go again....worrying about tomorrow....I'm really going to try to fall asleep this time....hope I will be able to update more tomorrow (if I still have the energy to)
FalLinG aSleEP....ZZzzzZZZzzzzzz................
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment