Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wedding Photoshoot

Yesterday was a very tiring day for both myself and Ashley - it was our wedding photoshoot.

We woke at 7.30 am in the morning and was at the studio at 9 am. Once we were there, the makeup artist starts helping mi with my make-up. I liked the end result of the make-up, especially the brows (despite the fact that it took almost 2 hours). I was in fact quite worried about how it would turn out because the previous lady who helped me for my ROM drew it quite thin and short and I thought it looked quite "aunty" (maybe because my existing brow is thin and scarce).

The photoshoot took almost half the day!! The photographer came in at around 11 and the photoshoot started at around 11.30. The photographer seemed like a perfectionist - which I'm quite glad. It was hard on both of us (we were asked to take a few shots several times and were also required to do some awkward position, like pretending to lean on his shoulder but not lean because it will distort my face) but I think we will both be happy with the end result.

The photoshoot ended at around 5pm and by the time we stepped out of the studio, it was already 5.30pm, and we hadn't really completed the shooting. We were supposed to have an outdoor shooting but due to the rain, we could only have our indoor shots taken and the outdoor shooting had to be rescheduled to 2 weeks later.

I'm sooooooo excited to see the photos!!!!! And looking forward to my wedding on 3rd Nov.

No comments: