Had fallen ill since last Sun.
It must be due to the amount of dust I inhaled while packing the stuff to be shipped for the couple of weeks. There had been lots of packing, especially for me, packing my stuff from my room to his place and into the boxes. I think the weather has a part in my falling sick too.
The first night (Sun night) it was just very dry and sore throat. The next day when I woke I had fever + very dry and sore throat. On Tues, it got worse, with giddiness, headache and coughing. Initially, it was just dry coughs, but the next day, the phlegm came, the coughing got worse, I was sneezing and my nose was running. And I thought I saw blood traces in my phlegm. =.=
Ash caught my disease and fell sick on Mon night. The 2 of us were at my place on Tues and with the 2 of us (sick like a cat) sitting next to each other suddenly made me realise the true meaning of the vows "in sickness and in health" and it kind of amuses me.
I appreciate Ash's presence, especially during this period of time. Then, it sets me thinking about how it would be like, falling sick in US, with Ash working 15 hours a day, no friends, no family, no one there for me, and how lonely I will feel.
I think I'm thinking too much "-_-
It has been almost a week and I am still coughing, phlegming and sniffing.
And we are still not done packing.
I am literally moving my room to the States. Like migrating.
That explains why I still had not posted the photos for my wedding day here till now. I'll be doing that soon, but in the meanwhile, you guys can see most of the photos on friendster =)
Please stay patient for the wedding day post~~

No comments:
Post a Comment