Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming up...

Will be uploading the photos from my wedding day soon. Total is near to 1,000 (with the photographer and 3 friends taking photos for us in the morning and at the dinner).


Give me some time, because some photos need resizing as the file size is too huge to be uploaded here. I don't have time to look through all the photos yet (we just got the photos from the photographer last night), so stay patient yah?


We are still preparing for the trip to US. Our applications for the visa has been sent, still awaiting approval, and we are almost done with the medical examintation, just a flu vaccination away from being medically cleared for the deployment.


I'm meeting Ash later at 2 for the injection, and I'm quite scared of needles, because the last time we went for the blood test, I almost fainted when the personnel extracted my blood sample (due to slight low blood pressure + insufficient sleep + never had anything to eat before that). Just pray that it won't happen this time (allergy to the vaccination? or needle?).


Anyways, stay patient while I prepare the photos for uploading (the total size of the photos is more than 3GB). Will try to upload ASAP =)

No comments: