The internet has definitely made our lives easier. Humongous amount of information is now just a click away, and there are so many things that we can do over the internet. Online shopping is one of the few things that has managed to keep me tormented for hours (sitting in an uncomfortable position and reluctant to move, and spending lots of $$$ *sniffs*).
I had always been skeptical about buying stuff over the net because I always thought it was not really realiable (the quality of the product bought, and worse of all, scams), especially products that are quite sensitive, like clothes (the size, the actual shade of colour, and the material) and shoes.
And not forgetting the concerns for security of personal information over the internet.
It was my sis who changed my opinion. She had been doing her shopping online for quite a while and there had not been any problem so far (except for the fact that the actual product was not exactly what she had imagined it to be), so I decided to give it a try.
Yesterday, I spent the whole afternoon looking through the websites that my sis had been patronising so far, and I spent the most time (more than 75% of the time) at Shoplah! because the items there are very affordable and wide in variety (from street to chic). The prices of the products sold there are so far the lowest of the list of websites that my sis sent me, but the number of items that they have are the largest!!
As I was browsing through, I came across some items that are very familiar (I had seen the actual top/dress before, but retailing at more than 30% higher than the price offered on Shoplah!). You can even get 10% discount for purchases of just 3 or more items!! Imagine how much I saved buying from them (in $$$$, as well as time).
I just thought I should share such an enjoyable way of shopping with you, then probably we can meet up more often (hahaz). By the way, before you start thinking, I did not get any commission from them to post this entry (cross my heart and swear), I only get to enjoy free delivery by putting their banner ------->
See, I'm sharing again.
So girls, go Shop Lah! What you waiting for?? (Sorry guys, no items for you here, but can buy for your girlfriend/wife/sis/mum/cousin/she-friends (like me) mah...don't be stingy lah...Christmas is just around the corner ^^)
Happy Shopping~~
p.s.: don't spend too much though, otherwise no $$$$ to see you through a happy x'mas
p.p.s.: wedding photos will have to wait for the photographer to send us on Dec. as for the videos, still thinking if I should upload it since it kind of lost its meaning *shrugs

1 comment:
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,147178,00.html
Post a Comment