Friday, November 09, 2007

Wedding Video

The wedding went well, kudos to my bunch of buddies (the twins - Tze Chia and Chao Chia, Zhen Jun, Shing Yee, Ming Hui, Fu Xiang) and not forgetting Adrian (who accompanied MH to go fetch my little cousin, despite the fact that they didn't know who they were going to fetch, not till I told them) and Louise (who arrived 2 hours before the wedding with the rest to help out with the preparation), and also Ash's brothers (Benny, Wei Zhuang & Michelle, KC & SK, Alex & Cheryl).


There were, however, little hiccups throughout, which I shall not talk about, yet. One of which, was the photo montage that was to be played before our 1st march-in. The 2 songs were, kind of, like -1 tracks (like those in the karaoke system, without the singer's vocal). We heard it clearly from outside, and Ash was in an outrage, and I tried to cool him down, but in vain. I thought it was okay because probably no one even noticed. He still thought it was like kind of wasting my few weeks' effort on the video so I thought maybe I would upload the original one (the one that we both had tried so many times to make sure it was okay) here.


I tried uploading it in my post but there was some error so I would try to see if there is any other way I can upload it on my blog.


Also, photos of the wedding would be posted soon, I hope ^^

No comments: