The following 2 weeks is going to be extremely hard for me.
Ash is going away for an exercise and won't be back till the 17th, so in the meanwhile, it's just me, me, and me, all alone in the big empty apartment - without Sparkie, without Ash, with no one.
My initial plan was to complete my driving lessons within these 2 weeks but I called late (last week?) and the earliest date that the instructor will be available is 16th (the day just before Ash will come home).
The house feels emptier than ever. I'm already missing Ash (he just left 45 mins ago). I wonder if I will be able to survive the 2 weeks. Sigh.
It seems like my life revolves around 2 alot. 2 miserable weeks before Ash come home; 2 weeks for Sparkie to come home; born on the 22nd (which also happens to be 2nd day of the 12th month on the lunar calendar); Ash born in the 2nd month; register number was either 22 or 42 in Primary School (2 X 2 = 4!!). Neverending list.
Did anything happen to me on 2nd Feb 2002? Hmmm...something to occupy me for the next 2 weeks...
Maybe I will try having a baby on 2nd Feb 2022.
Maybe not. I will already be 35 then. Abit too old to be having babies??

No comments:
Post a Comment