I'm in the most conflicting situation ever - to bring Sparkie back home or not.
Logically, I shouldn't. There are so many considerations - can I manage studies and pup? What will happen when I have a baby? When I bring him back to Singapore? Maybe I'm not ready to have a pup now?
But my heart is telling me another thing - I really can't stop thinking about him. Somehow, I know I will regret not taking him back. I kept thinking about the wonderful times we will have together. I can't help thinking what life will be for him if I do not bring him back - will he be well taken care of? Will he be loved? Will he be abused or neglected?
One moment I will decide to let go of him, and the very next I will want to bring him back home.
Honestly, it's tearing me apart, even more when Ash left the decision to me. I don't want to have him compromising his lifestyle because of something I WANT.
What should I do?
Tattered and torn

No comments:
Post a Comment