And I'm awake.
I went to bed at 11pm, and fell asleep not long after that. I woke 3 hours later, and for some reason, after tossing and turning in bed for about an hour, I couldn't get back to dreamland.
I think I slept too much the night before. I woke at 2pm yesterday, probably too tired from the late nights for the past few days. Will definitely go to bed early tonight.
Watched Wall-E last weekend. Well, what can I say? I love animation. I saw the trailer for this movie coming in November. It's about the adventures of a dog named Bolt. When Ash and I saw the trailer, we were both positive it was Sparkie's breed - a Westie. However, when I tried to get more information of the movie, I was astonished to find out that it's supposed to be a German Shepherd. Bolt doesn't look anything like a German Shepherd. For one thing, he's white. I've never seen a white German Shepherd before. And, he's so adorable and so cuddly - nothing like a German Shepherd (personal opinion). They look so ferocious to me.


Does the 2 look alike in any ways? Other than the erected ears, I don't see much similarities between the 2.
I yahoo-ed German Shepherd and found out that there are actually white German Shepherds. I bet most of you didn't know that (I'm not that ignorant am I?).
Also, the sequel to Ice Age (Dawn of the Dinosaurs) is coming next July. Totally can't wait. I've watched Ice Age ample time and I am still not sick of it. I find Scrat (the creature who is always an inch away from his beloved acorn) especially funny.
Starting to feel the impact of lack of sleep. Will probably take a short nap in the afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment