Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New Look ^_^

Been wanting to do this for a long time, but was busy preparing for the wedding (blah,blah,blah...excuses *rolls eyes*). Finally got the chance to give my blog a new look. Spent the whole afternoon on the above picture (acutally I spent the whole evening exploring the functions of Adobe Photoshop). I find it quite an achievement (given the fact that I had not used Photoshop for more than a year, probably even 18 months), and I like it a lot. In fact, I like the new look of my blog. It's neat and simple (other than the few elements I've decided to keep, like the countdown timer, otherwise the blog will be too plain, I think). That's the way I like things =)


It's already October, and just a month away from my wedding. The preparations are going well, with a few items struck off my to-do-list. With the number of tables for the dinner confirmed (28 + 1 reserve), the invitation cards sent for printing, the wedding album ready by end October, the wedding preparations are about halfway done.


I am now compiling the songs to be played throughout the dinner (including the songs for our march-ins) and also attempting to come up with the photo montage. Initially we thought of employing a pro to help us with it, but I thought spending $200 for the video a bit expensive so I decided to give it a shot myself (maybe can do related work in US to get some pocket $$$ =P). I've only got 2 weeks to do it. Hope it'll turn out not too bad "-_- (getting worried).


We are now preparing for the United States and are currently going for the medical and dental checks. However, we are still not informwed of the exact date that we are flying off but I think most probably our Christmas this year will be spent in US.


Wonder what will Christmas be like in Arizona...

No comments: