Sorry because I did not update as promised in the previous entry because we eventually stayed at home last sat. There is this "nua-ness" inside me that made me decide to suggest to him that we don't go out on sat (despite the fact that I know we will have a good time outside, but I thought we will have a better time staying at home).
Anyway, I thought he would have gotten me a gift (although I did not get him anything coz I feel it's quite meaningless to use his money to buy something for him) but to my surprise, after waiting and waiting, I did not get anything from him. I thought maybe he had forgotten and so I did not ask him about it.
The next day, I waited again and nothing happened. The eagerness in me finally got the better of me and I decided to ask him. He told me he did not get anything and told me that we should be celebrating 24th Feb (our wedding anniversary) in future. In the past, I would already be very disappointed, but I felt happy when he told me that, because at least he still bother to take the initiative and suggest that we went out and have something better on our anniversary (being together).
More updates very soon...I hope =P (been busy working and preparing for our wedding).
~37 days more to my wedding~

No comments:
Post a Comment