Thursday, September 13, 2007

First day back to work

Today was my first day back to work at GV (yah...I went back to GV to work PT again...hahaz..) I decided to get myself a PT job so that I have all the time in the world to prepare for my wedding as well as for US. I don't really want to rush through these things because they are both significant events to me, and I want to fully enjoy the process of the preparation =)



I was given my uniform to change into and when I step into the locker room, I was shocked to find my ex-colleague (whom I thought had already left GV yrs ago) sitting next to the lockers. He told me he came back to work PT as well, and I was amazed and delighted to know that a few other ex-colleageus came back as well. GV really feels like a 2nd home to me, a place where I feel quite comfortable in. That was also 1 of the reasons why I went back to work (despite the meagre pay of $4/hr).



Talking about ex-coleagues, I am now wondering whether to invite them to my wedding, since now I'll be working with them again. Initially, I only invited some of them (those who were quite close to me back then) beacuse my relatives and my mum's friends already amount to 100 over people "-_- (it's always this case for big events). I thought of inviting more people but just looking at the invitation list gives me the chills (thinking about how much money all these will cost).



My wedding preparations had been quite smooth, the wedding photos had been taken and some of the details for the dinner had already been settled. The names of the invitation list has not been confirmed though and the list of songs to be played throughout the dinner has yet to be finalised, but we already had a few numbers in mind.



Looking forward to 3rd Nov...



...


...


...


...


...



and life together...forever...



No comments: