To those of you who are still waiting for me to upload the photos (hope there's none), I'd like to say... Sorry...I've decided not to upload the photos here =P
Since I've already uploaded the lot of photos in the link (previous blog), I feel it's quite redudant to go through a 2nd round of uploading since I ASSUME most of you have already went through the photos via the link below. Furthermore, uploading the photos here will cause the page to load longer, right? (I'm not finding excuses for my own laziness ok...hahaz..)
I will leave whatever I;ve uploaded here because just uploading those few photos below took me the whole day "-_- The files were really huge (like 4.5MB on ave) and it really need a lot of time and effort to upload them.
Anyway, last Sat, I went blading with Ash and his coleagues at East Coast Park (it was my 2nd attempt). It was quite fun and I kinda enjoyed myself (despite the fact that I fell down THRICE...and it's still hurting even till now).
I really like the feeling of the bonding between me and his friends. It makes me start to feel the difference between being just his "girlfriend" and his "significant other half"...it really feels...different...

No comments:
Post a Comment