Just realised I haven't change the time zone. The time difference between Singapore and Arizona is 15 hours in total (Arizona -7GMT and Singapore is +8GMT). This will correctly reflect the exact time here that I published my posts. However, it will affect the date and time of the previous posts.
More updates coming up tml. Will have lotsa time to do so, since I won't be cooking (will be eating out again since we ran out of food =P). Will be going to Wal-Mart again tml to get grocaries for the next week (hopefully) and more miscellaneous items.
Really miss Singapore, where everything and everyone is just nearby. Now we need to walk quite far to get groceries, and it is so cold out there, especially at night. The only good thing is that Wal-Mart operates 24 hours (although I don't think I will ever leave the apartment late at night).
Hope to be able to go back Singapore soon. Super homesick.

No comments:
Post a Comment