And I just woke up not long ago. Ash had went off to work like 5 hours ago and I haven't had my breakfast, and it's already time for lunch "-_-
I'm such a lousy wife. I am O-M-G-so-lazy and I feel so useless, staying at home the whole day and not being able to accomplish even a single task that I set to do (other than preparing a meal). All I did at home (when he's on morning shift) was to sit in front of the pc for hours till it's time for lunch (around 12.30pm) and I will off my pc, go to the living room, on the TV, prepare my lunch (instant noodles/finger food mostly), and sit in front of the TV set till it's time to prepare dinner (probably around 5). Once I'm done with dinner Ash will already be back by then and we will have our dinner, rest a while (in front of the TV again), bath, and return to the sofa till it's time to sleep (mostly around 10-11pm).
How much lazier can I get? The gym is only a few metres away from our apartment and I am so lazy to even step out of the place (except for yesterday when I went down to check my mailbox as I was anxiously waiting for the prints I ordered online). US is making me sooooo lazy "-_-
Firstly, it's the weather (especially so in the winter). It's so cold that it's so hard for me to crawl out of the warmth and comfort of my bed, harder for me to get out of the warm shower (I now spend half an hour inside compared to around 20 mins in Singapore - extra 10 mins just standing under the shower head and letting the warm comfortable water run through my body), and even harder to get out of the cozy seat in the corner of the sofa with the heater in front of me. Basically, I'm hibernating. I just get around to fulfil my basic needs. I even feel reluctant sometimes to get around to shop (other than for groceries). One of the reason is probably due to the fact that I'm so heavily clothed that when I want to give some tops a try, it turns me off so much when I remember how much clothes I have to get out of everytime I'm in the dressing room that I immediately gave up the idea.
Secondly, it's the convenience. Everything you need is so easily available online that you don't feel like stepping out of the door. You can get practically everything and anything through online shopping. Wal-mart has a website where clothes, electronics, entertainment, jewelry, photos, anything for your home from bath and bedding to kitchen and dining, and even medicine can be ordered online and they will deliver right to your doorstep! And it's not just Wal-mart, many other businesses have their own website where they offer online shopping as well.
I'm so blaming everyone for my own laziness "-_- alright, I admit, I AM JUST PLAIN OUTRIGHT LAZY!!! I'm going to be more diligent. That will be my new year resolution. LOL.
I am such a lazybone. I think it runs in my blood. I talked to my mum a couple of days ago and she told me that my sis is still unemployed (since she left her job in probably early October last year). Notice I used "left" and not "quit" because she just kind of stopped going to work without letting the company know and when they call, she refused to answer thier calls. I heard from my mum that she had applied for a few jobs but had no interviews so far. I guess it's harder for her to look for a job right now with an 'O' level cert and a bad record at work.
If anyone has any vacancy can please kindly email me the details? I will appreciate your help. I think she knows what she's doing is wrong already (after suffering poverty for a few months). She had always been a hardworking person, and she learns fast.
I know what laziness can do to people, especially when it comes to work. That is why I'm eagerly applying to take the ACCA papers here, despite the difficulties I encountered so far - no one to contact directly, long waits in between replies, and not being able to get through the application after so many months (been trying to register since I was in Singapore). I won't give up, because I know I NEED to get the ACCA certification no matter what.
Hopefully, I will be in time to register for the papers coming December. I had already registered as a student but apparently, there seem to be some problem. Just hope they will be able to reply me ASAP because I definitely don't want to miss the deadline for registration of the December paper.
The weekend is coming. Hope everyone will have a good weekend =)

No comments:
Post a Comment