I'm shivering now. It's 7 degree celcius and it's getting dark.
The reason - rain in the morning.
We didn't on the heater last night as Ash felt warm (even after removing the comforter), and I regretted not having the heater on last night, because when I woke this morning, it was raining, and I was freezing in the bed.
The rain lasted for quite some time and at 2pm, it was only 5 degree celcius.
Hopefully the temperature will go up tomorrow. Pray that I can survive the night without shivering.
Finally it's friday. The plans for tomorrow will be shopping at a tax free mart. The taxes we pay for everything here (like GST in Singapore) varies in different places. Like the Wal-mart just beside our apartment, charges only 6.1%, whereas in most places elsewhere, the tax is around 8%. The mart we are planning on going tomorrow is tax free (at least it applies to us) because it's inside a military base and military personnel can shop tax-free there. So good.
It's President's Day coming Mon, but Ash has duty, so he will get his off-in-lieu on Tues. Anyway, hope all of you will have a great weekend =D

No comments:
Post a Comment