Wow!!! CNY flies past real fast. Ash and colleagues get to enjoy a super long break from Wed (Tues was CNY celebration so no work for them too), so we went around town to eat and shop. It was a fun-filled CNY, despite the fact that we are all so far away from home and family, with pot lucks, mahjong and poker sessions, and movies together.
My pet hamsters are slowly adapting to their new home too (did I mention I bought a slightly bigger 2-storey bungalow for them?), so all was well.
Also, I finally managed to pack most of the things in the apartment, and the living room is so much cosier and tidier. The weather now are getting warmer, hitting 25 degree celcius in the afternoon. I like the weather now, except that at night it will still get cold, probably around 10 degree celcius.
Ash also managed to get his vehicle a couple of weeks ago. It's a white SUV, quite big for the 2 of us, but when we go on tours, it will come in handy, I hope.
Hope everyone had an enjoyable CNY =) GONG XI FA CAI!!

No comments:
Post a Comment